Nutritional components: Calories: 459 (calories); Fat: 21 (g); Carbohydrates: 65 (g); Fiber: 3 (g); Sodium: 131 (mg)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Spray the baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, add 1/2 cup of butter and 1/2 cup of brown sugar and keep stirring until the butter is completely melted, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and herbs and mix well.
3. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a clean bowl. Add the butter mixture to the flour and stir at low speed until fully mixed, about 2 minutes. Pour the batter into the baking pan and spread it smoothly and evenly.
4. Put apples, granola, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well. Then it is evenly distributed on the surface of the batter. Sprinkle with butter at the end.
5. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for about 1 hour. Remove the baking pan, let it cool on the grill, and then cut into squares.
Tags: granola, cakes, fruits, desserts
Granola Nutrition: It is a kind of ready-to-eat cereal that is mainly made of oats, added with corn, black rice and rice and other cereals, and processed with honey and other sugars and fats. Most of the similar products will also add some dried fruits and nuts and other ingredients.
Cake nutrition: Cakes can generally be divided into three categories based on the raw materials, blending methods and batter properties used. Batter cake: The amount of fat in the formula is up to about 60% of the flour. It is used to lubricate the batter, make it soft, and help the batter to fuse a lot of air during the mixing process to produce a bulky effect. Milk foam cake: The formula is characterized by the main raw material being eggs without any solid fat. Qifeng cake: Use two kinds of batter to mix batter and milk foam, and change the organization of milk foam cake.
Copyright © OnBabys.