Nutrition: Calories: 96 (calories); Fat: 4 (g); Carbohydrates: 15 (g); Fiber: 2 (g); Sugar: 7 (g); Vitamin A: 715 (IU) ; Folic acid: 11 (micrograms); Sodium: 78 (mg); Potassium: 122 (mg); Calcium: 26 (mg); Iron: 1 (mg)
1. Place red dates in a small bowl, pour boiling water, let red dates foam and soften, about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and spray a large baking tray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Pour flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt into a medium bowl.
4. Pour the red dates and water into the grinder and mash it into mud. Then add eggs, oil, honey and vanilla, and mix well. Pour the jujube mixture into the middle bowl of flour and mix well. Then add carrots, quinoa and walnuts and mix well. Divide the batter into lumps and scoop them into the baking dish. Approximately two tablespoons of batter each.
5. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake until the cookies are puffed, about 13-15 minutes. Then take out the baking tray, scoop the baked cookies into the tray and let cool.
Tags: breakfast, cake practice, vegetarian cakes, delicious pastries
Carrot nutrition: rich in sugar, fat, volatile oil, carotene, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, anthocyanin, calcium, iron and other nutrients.
Quinoa nutrition: rich in a variety of amino acids, including all 9 essential amino acids essential for the human body, in an appropriate proportion and easily absorbed, especially rich in lysine, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and iron that are lacking in plants , Zinc, selenium, manganese, copper and other minerals with high nutrient content, rich in unsaturated fatty acids, flavonoids, B vitamins and vitamin E, choline, betaine, folic acid, α-linolenic acid, β-glucan, etc. A variety of beneficial compounds, dietary fiber content is as high as 7.1%, cholesterol is 0, gluten-free, low-fat, low-calorie.
Carrot effect: spleen and digestion, laxative, laxative, insecticidal, qi stagnation, liver and eyesight, heat and detoxification; can treat anorexia, abdominal distension, diarrhea, cough and phlegm, sight Unknown, malnutrition in children, measles, night blindness, constipation, high blood pressure, gastrointestinal upset, fullness and flatulence.
Quinoa efficacy: It has the functions of balanced nutrition supplement, body function enhancement, body repair, immune and endocrine regulation, stress improvement, disease prevention, anti-cancer, weight loss, and auxiliary treatment.
Copyright © OnBabys.