1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Prepare 3 sizes of cake paper cups
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well mixed.
3. Put sugar, vegetable oil, buttermilk, pumpkin puree, and eggs in a large bowl, and use an electric mixer to mix at low speed for 2 minutes. Add the flour mixture and beat for another 2 minutes until it is evenly mixed.
4. Scoop the flour mixture into paper cups of different sizes, each about 2/3 full. Bake in the oven. It takes 12 minutes for mini paper cups, 18 minutes for medium paper cups, and 26 minutes for giant paper cups.
5. In a large bowl, the electric mixer beats butter and cream cheese at high speed for 3 minutes, until it melts completely. Then add candy sugar, vanilla extract and you give, stir well.
6. Add orange food coloring to frosting and mix well. Apply frosting to the top of the cupcakes and apply rounded. Then place the cake in orange decorative sugar and roll the edges or the entire top as needed. Finally, insert the biscuit stick on top of the cake as a pumpkin stem.
Tags: children's food, pumpkin cake, orange cake, cupcake
Pumpkin nutritional effects: Pumpkin polysaccharide is a non-specific immune enhancer that can improve the body's immune function, promote cytokine production, and exert various regulatory functions on the immune system through activation of complement and other means. The pectin in pumpkin can regulate the absorption rate of food in the stomach, slow the absorption of sugar, and soluble cellulose can delay the emptying of food in the stomach and control the rise of blood sugar after a meal. Pectin can also be combined with excess cholesterol in the body to reduce cholesterol absorption and decrease blood cholesterol concentration. Pumpkin contains a variety of amino acids required by the human body, of which lysine, leucine, isoleucine, phenylalanine, threonine and other contents are relatively high. Contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, of which the content of vitamin C is very high, so that it has excellent heat-clearing and detoxifying effects. In summer, boiled water with pumpkin leaves can play a role in eliminating heat and annoying.
Copyright © OnBabys.