Nutritional components: Calories: 309 (calories); Fat: 24 (g); Carbohydrates: 4 (g); Sodium: 361 (mg)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Place chicken wings in a large baking dish, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle salt and black pepper on the chicken wings.
2. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake until the chicken wings are brown, about 15 minutes. Use a spoon to scoop out the excess fat from the baking tray, turn the chicken wings over, and bake for another 5 minutes.
3. Mix 1/4 cup of melted butter, 1/4 cup mustard and 2 tablespoons of honey, and spread evenly on the chicken wings. .
4. Put the sauced chicken wings back in the oven until the chicken wings turn brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
5. Increase the oven temperature to 230 degrees and continue to roast until the chicken wings are completely crispy, about 10 minutes. Roasted chicken wings are eaten while hot, the taste will be more delicious.
Tags: natural honey, chicken nuggets, mustard sauce, grilled chicken wings, mustard chicken, grilled chicken wings in the oven, honey sauce
Chicken wing nutrition: It contains a large amount of collagen and elastin that can strengthen blood vessels and skin, and it is quite effective for blood vessels, skin and internal organs. The wings contain a lot of vitamin A, far more than green pepper. It is necessary for vision, growth, epithelial tissue and bone development, sperm production and fetal growth and development.
Honey nutrition: Honey generally only contains trace vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, and choline.
Efficacy of honey: Honey can improve the composition of blood and promote the function of heart, brain and blood vessels, so it is often beneficial to cardiovascular patients. Honey has a maintenance effect on the liver, can promote liver cell regeneration, and has the role of fatty liver formation. With a certain inhibitory effect, edible honey can quickly make up for the brackishness, eliminate fatigue, and enhance resistance to disease.
Mustard effect: Mustard has a strong spicy taste, can stimulate the secretion of saliva and gastric juice, and can enhance appetite. The thiocyanate component in mustard can prevent tooth decay, and has certain effects on preventing cancer, preventing blood clots, and treating asthma. Mustard also has the effects of preventing hyperlipidemia, hypertension, heart disease, and reducing blood viscosity. Mustard oil also has beauty and beauty benefits.
Copyright © OnBabys.