Nutritional components: Calories: 491 (calories); Fat: 22 (g); Carbohydrates: 71 (g); Fiber: 1 (g); Sodium: 152 (mg)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Spray 2 medium-sized frying pans with non-stick cooking spray and line with parchment or wax paper. (This is a double-layer cake, so you have to bake 2 layers)
2. Clean the lemon and cut it in half. Then squeeze lemon juice (about 2 teaspoons). The frosting step takes juice for future use.
3. Place flour, baking powder and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Pour milk, yogurt in a large glass. Place butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat with a hair whisk at medium speed until light and fluffy. Peel the eggs, place them in a large bowl, and beat well.
4. Put the flour mixture, butter mixture and milk mixture in a large bowl and mix well. Spread the batter evenly in the 2 prepared pans.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 35 minutes until the cake is fluffy. After cooling for 10 minutes, invert the cake on the grill and remove the parchment or wax paper. Then let the cake cool completely.
6. In a large bowl, beat the butter, then pour fructose, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of water and mix well until the fructose is melted. You can add a few drops of food coloring (if necessary). Then start frosting the cake. Place a layer of cake on a large plate and apply 1 cup of frosting to the top. Then cover the second layer of cake on top of the first layer of cake and apply frosting to the top of the second layer of cake in the same way. Continue to frost around the sides of the cake. Finally, cut the cake into pieces. Refrigerate before eating, it will be more delicious.
Tags: lemon cake, cake practice, delicious cake, lemon recipe, cream, oven cake making method, frosting making
Lemon Nutrition: Lemon is rich in vitamin C, sugars, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, quinic acid, citric acid, malic acid, hesperidin, naringin, coumarin Fine, high potassium and low sodium are very beneficial to the human body.
Cake nutrition: The main ingredients are flour, eggs, cream, etc., containing carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins and calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, selenium and other minerals, easy to eat, is the most commonly eaten by people One of pastries.
Lemon effect: 1. Lemon rejuvenates and relieves heat. 2. Can prevent cardiovascular diseases. 3. Eat lemon to clear phlegm. 4. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 5. Delay aging and inhibit pigmentation. 6. Lemon "mother and son" eliminate morning sickness.
Copyright © OnBabys.