Nutritional components: calories: 113 (calories); carbohydrates: 15 (g); fiber: 2 (g); sugar: 1 (g); sodium: 65 (mg); calcium: 16 (mg)
1. Put tomatoes, parsley sauce, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper, chicken thighs, peppers and onions in a slow cooker and stir. Add water, cover and cook on high heat for 3.5 hours and low heat for 4.5 hours.
2. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and let it cool.
3. Place black beans and corn in a slow cooker and cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
4. After shredding the chicken, put it back in the slow cooker and mix well.
5. Remove all the food from the slow cooker into a large bowl, wrap the chicken and vegetable mixture with tortillas, and sprinkle a tablespoon of cheese and chopped avocado slices on the noodles.
Tags: chicken nuggets, tortillas, chicken stew, crepes recipes, burritos
Chicken nutrition: The meat is delicate and delicious, because of its light taste, it can be used in various dishes. There is a lot of protein content. Among the meat, it can be said that it is one of the meat with the highest protein. It is a food with high protein and low fat. The content of potassium sulfate amino acid is quite large, so it can make up for the shortage of cattle and pork. At the same time, because chicken has more vitamin A content than other meats, and although the amount is worse than vegetables or liver, but compared with beef and pork, its vitamin A content is much higher.
Efficacy of chicken: The content of meat protein is high, there are many types, and the digestibility is high. It is easily absorbed by the body and has the effect of strengthening physical strength and strengthening the body. Chicken meat contains phospholipids that have an important role in human growth and development, and is one of the important sources of fat and phospholipids in the diet structure of the Chinese people. Chicken has a good therapeutic effect on malnutrition, chills and colds, fatigue and fatigue, irregular menstruation, anemia and weakness.
Copyright © OnBabys.