Nutrients: Calories: 46 (kcal); Fat: 2 (g); Carbohydrate: 6 (g); Fiber: 2 (g); Sugar: 2 (g); Sodium: 78 (mg); Calcium: 35 (Mg); Iron: 1 (mg)
1. Put baby cereal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Put the butter, milk, mashed sweet potatoes, mashed fruit (mashed apricots), honey and eggs (shelled) in a small bowl and mix well.
3. Pour the ingredients in the small bowl into the large bowl and mix well. The batter should be slightly dry.
4. Pour the oil into a non-stick pan and heat it over medium heat. Use a spoon to scoop out a ball of batter, put it in a non-stick pan, turn it over at the right time, until the surface is golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Fry the remaining batter in the same way until golden brown.
5. Age: Suitable for babies 12 months and above.
Tags: baby food, sweet potato, sweet potato, apricot, fruit puree, vitamin C, chicken cake, honey, vegetable puree, baby non-staple food
Sweet potato nutrition: Sweet potato has a high starch content. Generally, the starch content in the root tuber accounts for 15%-26% of the fresh weight, and the highest can reach 30%; soluble sugar accounts for about 3%. Each 100 grams of fresh potato contains 29 grams of sugar, 2.3 grams of protein, 0.2 grams of fat, 0.5 grams of crude fiber, and 0.9 grams of inorganic salt (including 18 mg of calcium, 20 mg of phosphorus, and 0.4 mg of iron). In addition, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamins. Each kilogram of fresh potatoes contains 300 mg of vitamin c, 10.4 mg of vitamin b, and 5 mg of niacin. The content of vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 is twice that of flour, vitamin E is 9.5 times that of wheat, cellulose is 10 times that of flour, and the content of vitamin A and vitamin C is higher.
Apricot nutrition: Apricot is one of the common fruits. It is extremely nutritious. It contains more sugar, protein and minerals such as calcium and phosphorus. It also contains provitamin A, vitamin C and B vitamins.
Efficacy of sweet potato: Sweet potato is rich in mucus protein. This substance can not only maintain the lubricating effect in the joint cavity, but also maintain the elasticity of the human cardiovascular wall, prevent atherosclerosis, reduce subcutaneous fat, and prevent liver and kidney The connective tissue in the middle is atrophy, which improves the body's immune ability. Sweet potato's unique dehydroepiandrosterone can prevent colon cancer and breast cancer.
Apricot function: apricot is warm, suitable for people with slow metabolism, anemia, and cold limbs; people suffering from wind, tuberculosis, phlegm and cough, edema, etc., regular consumption of apricots is of great benefit; After people eat apricots and almonds, they are digested and decomposed, and the two substances produced are hydrocyanic acid and benzaldehyde, which can prevent cancer, fight cancer, and cure cancer. Long-term eating can also prolong life; almonds can relieve cough Asthma, moisturizing the intestines and laxative, regular eating has the effect of skin care
Copyright © OnBabys.